Many of our clients who do not live in their Spanish property full time decide to rent it in their absence. Should you decide to do this, it is essential that you are protected with a legally binding rental contract in Spanish, with an exact translation in your own language and that of your tenant.

McGrenra & Gonzalez offers this service and can also organise the request of the touristic licence required by the Town Hall to permit the rental of your property.